General English course covers:
- Reading and understanding different types of English texts
- Writing clearly and accurately
- Oral discussion practice and presentation skills
- Listening to and understanding different varieties of spoken English
- Speaking clearly and fluently with easily understood pronunciation
- Communicate effectively in various social settings
- Using comprehensive grammar and vocabulary to convey meaning well
We help you develop solid English language ability for business and corporate environment. Our Business English classes are 4- 12 week module and covers interesting business topics such as: marketing, international business and trade, tourism. Upon completing our training the student would be able to:
- Conduct fluent and easily understood conversations and discussions about business topics.
- Give and take part in business presentations.
- Use business vocabulary to express yourself clearly and to understand what you hear and read.
- Listen easily to different varieties of spoken English.
- Read and understand a range of business texts,agreements,contracts and memos.
- Write accurate reports, letters and other kinds of business communication with the right type of style
- Communicate effectively in business and understand the business protocols of different cultures.
- Think analytically and creatively in English for tertiary studies, work situations and social environments.
- Speak in technical terms, attend seminars and conferences, and take oral exams.
- Understand and take efficient notes at conferences and lectures, including how to identify different themes and the speaker's point of view.
- Participate and express ideas in the different situations faced in their various fields of studies, such as Law, IT, Electrical engineering etc…
- Understand and extract the most important points from technical or vocational books, encyclopaedias, specialist articles and other types of texts.
- Form well-structured sentences and use effectively skills such as paraphrasing, summarising and formulating appropriate academic sentences.
- Use key technical vocabulary, both in a specific field environment and in a general academic environment.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats:1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.