Airline Cabin Crew Training
Prepare yourself to start your career as an airline cabin crew member.
What you will learn:
- Appreciate the cabin crew profession, its origins and current practices
- Describe aircraft types and cabin crew functions
- Manage passenger interactions in a variety of circumstances
- Recall emergency and safety procedures
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
Who should attend:
- Aspiring cabin crew members
This course is recommended for:
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.