Cargo Advanced Rating and Marketing Description
Review basic cargo rating and marketing principles such- rates and charges, advanced construction and combination principles, Air Waybill completion, pricing strategies, distribution cost, advertisement, marketing Plan and concept of Door-to-Door Service
- Apply advanced construction and combination principles for unpublished rates.
- Calculate appropriate rates and charges for mixed consignments, Unit Load Devices (ULDs) and complete Air Waybills.
- Describe pricing strategies and why and how they are used.
- Describe the factors involved in setting an advertising budget and selecting advertising media and blend elements of social media into a marketing/advertising plan.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Cargo operations and marketing managers
- Cargo revenue accounting and revenue management analysts
This course is recommended for:
- Review of basic cargo rating principles and currency regulations as conversion rates, rounding off procedures and construction rates.
- Combination of rates and charges, mixed consignments, declaration of the goods and Air Waybill completion.
- Identifying the needs of the shipper and the consignee and developing an efficient and reliable transportation system that can be sold at an attractive price.
- Appling both traditional advertising and advertising in the digital world, creation of effective marketing plan and identifying target groups as it relates to the airfreight industry.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.