Cargo Introductory Course
Develop a solid foundation for your cargo career by learning the fundamentals of cargo skills and procedures.
- Identify air cargo terms and expressions
- Control and maximize the use of space in aircraft holds
- Understand aircraft routings and industry manuals such as TACT and OAG World Airways Guides
- Apply basic rating principles and state and operator variation
- Follow IATA standards to accept cargo and complete documents and improve customer service
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
An IATA Diploma is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 60% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma in IATA Air Cargo Diploma (DL), Airside Operations Excellence Diploma, Air Cargo Operations Diploma.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.