CUSTOMS CLEARING & FORWARDING
LEARN CUSTOMS CLEARING & FORWARDING
What you will learn:
- Introduction to International Trade
- General aspects of International Trade
- Introduction to Customs and Excise
- Customs Role in International Trade
- Basic / Elementary Calculations
- Terminology and Jargon
- Sections in a Customs & Excise Office
- The Customs Law (Customs & Excise Act No. 91 of 1964)
- The Harmonized System (Jacobson’s Tariff)
- Customs Documentation (Bill of Entry)
- Duty Calculations and Making Entry
- After customs clearance releases
Full time ~ 6 weeks. Monday to Thursday [09h00 ~ 13h00]. 24 sessions of 4 hours each.
Part time ~ 3 months. Saturday mornings [09h00 ~ 13h00]. 24 sessions of 4 hours.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats:1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.