Global Distribution Systems Fares and Ticketing Course - GALILEO
Explore and interpret Global Distribution Systems Fares (GDS) by using mileage system pricing.
- Analyze GDS displays relevant to mileage system pricing
- Identify and price different journey types
- Read, interpret, and apply fare rules
- Check minimum-fare rules in pricing itineraries
- Use GDS to issue tickets for manually-priced reservations
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Introduction to mileage based air fares, analysing itineraries and retrieving fares from a GDS
- Pricing one-way and circle trip practice exercises
- Limitations on indirect travel, side trips and surface sectors
- Backhauls, circle trips, journeys in different classes of service and alternative fare break points
- Lowest combinations, round-the-world journeys and minimum checks
If you purchase the course on CD-ROM, you will receive a printed course Workbook along with your CD-ROM. This course requires the following minimum system requirements: Windows 95, Internet Explorer 5.5, 16MB memory.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats:1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.