Ground Operations Management
Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment.
- Control and supervise an airline station in a self-handled or outsourced environment
- Use Ground Handling and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to suit your Stations handling needs, reduce costs and provide quality service
- Prevent fraud by being knowledgeable about the current methods that fraudsters use to dilute airline revenues
- Implement a Safety and Security Station Management System according to industry standards and recommended practices
- Motivate staff and effectively monitor their performance
- Use and work with the latest edition of the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM) which is included in the course price.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Airlines, ground handling and other service providers
- Airport authorities
- Ground operations professionals at a supervisory level
This course is recommended for:
- The importance of Operational and Occupational Health and Safety training
- Managing risk and the components of Emergency Response Plans (ERPs)
- The use of SGHA contracts and Service Level Agreements
- Operational standards in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM)
- The latest trends in passenger/baggage handling and catering.
The IATA Ground Operations Management course covers the many aspects of ground operations for which IATA has developed recommended industry standards and procedures, as detailed in the IATA Airport Handling Manual (AHM). Therefore, the AHM has been included in the study kit as it is an indispensable field publication that you will refer to throughout this course and in your day-to-day duties.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.