Shipping Perishable Cargo / Temperature Sensitive Shipments (DL)
Learn how to ship perishables safely, comply with standards, and master the use of IATA's Perishable Cargo Regulations.
- Review methods and techniques to better manage time and temperature sensitive cargo
- Explore the latest industry trends and types of perishable commodities transported by air
- Reduce your business exposure through in-depth analysis of global government controls
- Identify new market opportunities and improve service to existing markets by studying transport standards and documentation
- Use the current Shipping Perishable Cargo Guidelines Publication in conjunction with the Shipping Perishable Cargo workbook
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Cargo agents
- Freight forwarders
- Airlines and cargo training specialists
- Cargo operations managers and frontline supervisors
This course is recommended for:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. IATA - Shipping Perishable Cargo and Temperature Sensitive Shipments (DL)
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.