LEARN SHIPPING PRACTICE
What you will learn:
- The role of Shipping in International Trade
- The Origin of Maritime Law
- Changes in Maritime trade International Conventions
- Finance Contract (L/C’s)
- Bills of Lading
- International Contract Terms (INCOTERMS)
- National Port Authority (Documentation and Charges)
- Tonnages and measurements
- Basic Ship Construction and Stability
- Vessel planning
Full time ~ 3 weeks. Monday to Thursday [09h00 ~ 13h00]. 12 sessions of 4 hours each.
Part time ~ 3 months. Saturday mornings [09h00 ~ 13h00]. 12 sessions of 3 hours each.
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats:1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.