Supply Chain and Transport Modes
Build necessary knowledge regarding supply chain management, logistics and different modes of transport. You will learn the key principles and concepts in freight transport management, multimodal transport operations, the unitization and containerization of cargo, and the transportation of dangerous goods by air, land and sea.
- State the Supply chain business process integration.
- Understand the scope of freight forwarding services.
- Describe advantages of multi-modal transportation.
- Describe different types of transport corridors-Air, Road, Maritime and Inland waterways.
- Describe the Unitization and Carriage of Dangerous Goods.
- Describe Diversity of Modes and Modal Competition.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Cargo agents
- Entry level (Anyone who need to start a career in freight)
- Freight forwarders
- All staff involved in air cargo transport chain
This course is recommended for:
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats: 1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.