Employers in tourism and hospitality look for skilled employees with basic occupational knowledge and skills.
- Work with a positive work attitude as a team member
- Understand common responsibilities in tourism
- Demonstrate adaptability
- Appreciate the importance of safety
- Communicate more effectively
- Apply job search skills
- List various tourism sectors and occupations
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Hospitality and tourism program students
This course is recommended for:
The course study is designed around carefully designed occupational standards by the food and beverage sector. You will choose among six examination sessions to write in and one exam attempt is permitted. An average of 40 hours of study is required for this course.
This course is a step towards earning an IATA Diploma in: TRAVEL & TOURISM
NOTE:This course if offered in the following formats:1. Textbook. Candidates will receive the training material in paper-based format.